Despark is a team of curious thinkers, fearless creators and technical artisans. We help the world’s dreamers, pioneers, inventors and entrepreneurs to communicate their vision with the world through innovative technology.
We believe that our culture comes from hiring the right people who share our ethos and outlook.
By fostering mindfulness, fueling curiosity and helping each other relate via empathy, we empower ourselves to act together and change the way others experience the world.
We are looking for someone who
- Has experience with at least one JS framework – e.g. React, Angular, Ember
- Has good knowledge of ES6
- Has good knowledge of GIT
- Is capable of teamwork
- Has interest in the conceptual/planning phase of the project
- Has appreciation for UX and wants to work closely with the designers
- Experience with hybrid HTML5 mobile apps development
- Knowledge of some of the following frameworks/technologies: Redux (or other Flux implementation), Node, Webpack, Flow or TypeScript, CSS modules
- Good understanding of functional programming concepts
What you are going to do
- Participate in the development of Despark’s client and internal projects
- Create clean, readable code
- Identify and implement new client solutions
What will you be earning
We have often debated whether we should reveal salaries for each role before you apply, but for now we believe that will draw the wrong type of candidates. We are more than happy to show you our transparent salary model and explain what you’ll be earning based on it — and not make you bargain for what you deserve. We value what you’ll bring to the table and want to reward great people fairly.
Get to know us a bit more on our Careers page.