Despark is a fun place to be. We like it that way. It’s fundamental to our success. We go out of our way to make sure that Despark is a stimulating and supportive environment that has everything you need (plus lots of extra perks) to work as a team and to produce amazing work, which is exactly what we expect.
We believe that our culture comes from hiring the right people who share our ethos and outlook.
By fostering mindfulness, fueling curiosity and helping each other relate via empathy, we empower ourselves to act together and change the way others experience the world.
We are looking for someone who
- Has in-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented PHP7 and PHP5.x.;
- Has experience with MySQL 5.x;
- Has experience with Laravel or Symfony PHP Frameworks;
- Has good knowledge of GIT;
- Is capable of teamwork.
What you are going to do
- Create clean, readable code;
- Design, develop and maintain our partner’s web platform;
- Work on a cool international startup project, which scales overseas; The client is a multi-national oscar-winning company - a true trend setter in its industry;
- Work closely with product management team in the UK;
- Identify and implement new solutions;
- Be responsible for the selection of technologies and libraries for the solutions you build;
What will you be earning
We have often debated whether we should reveal salaries for each role before you apply, but for now we believe that will draw the wrong type of candidates. We are more than happy to show you our transparent salary model and explain what you’ll be earning based on it — and not make you bargain for what you deserve. We value what you’ll bring to the table and want to reward great people fairly.
Get to know us a bit more on our Careers page.